Caregiver Support Initiative
The Memory Café provides a gathering place for friends with Alzheimer’s disease or other dementias and their caregivers and families to relax and enjoy social events, refreshments, and entertainment.
Support groups are a safe and confidential space for those caring for someone with Alzheimer’s or another dementia to ask questions, gain advice, and connect with others on a similar journey.
This series offers education of a variety of different topics ranging from how to create a strong care team to planning for future care and more.
Lost loved one tracking programs are provided by ADCSI and the Alzheimer’s Association
Alzheimer’s Disease Caregiver Support Initiative:
- ADSCI to request for Project Lifesaver: 1-800-388-0199
- Project Lifesaver: 1-800-580-LIFE
- Click here to learn more about Project Lifesaver
- Adult Day Programs
- Assisted Living Guide
- Home Healthcare Agencies
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Transportation Resources
- Southern Adirondack Independent Living (SAIL)
- North Country Center for Independence
- Eddy Alzheimer’s Services
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Caregiver Support Initiative
- Frontotemporal Degeneration
- Lewy Body Dementia
- National Institute of Health
- Brain Health – NCBI