(Serves Franklin, Clinton, Essex, Hamilton, Warren & Washington Counties)
357 Bay Rd., Suite 8
Queensbury, NY 12804
The Memory Café provides a gathering place for friends with Alzheimer’s disease or other dementias and their caregivers and families to relax and enjoy social events, refreshments, and entertainment.
Support groups are a safe and confidential space for those caring for someone with Alzheimer’s or another dementia to ask questions, gain advice, and connect with others on a similar journey.
This series offers education of a variety of different topics ranging from how to create a strong care team to planning for future care and more.
(Serves the Capital District Area, including Saratoga County Residents)
421 Columbia Street, bldg. 300
Cohoes, NY 12047
Lost loved one tracking programs are provided by ADCSI and the Alzheimer’s Association
ADSCI to request for Project Lifesaver: 1-800-388-0199
- Project Lifesaver: 1-800-580-LIFE
- Click here to learn more about Project Lifesaver
- Medic Alert Safe Return
Legal and Financial Planning Support
- Southern Adirondack Independent Living (SAIL) – Transitions
Staff available to help in Queensbury, Saratoga and Plattsburg offices who can help explore options for community living.
- Find an Attorney
- Find a Mediator
- NIH Framework for Advance Planning for People with Dementia
- Assisted Living Guide
- Home Healthcare Agencies
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Transportation Resources
- Southern Adirondack Independent Living (SAIL)
- North Country Center for Independence
- Eddy Alzheimer’s Services
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Caregiver Support Initiative
- Frontotemporal Degeneration
- Lewy Body Dementia
- National Institute of Health
- Brain Health – NCBI