SPECIAL NOTICE UPDATE – May 9, 2022
The Glens Falls Hospital Outpatient Lab is resuming routine and non-time-sensitive draws effective May 9, 2022.
Lab Services at 90 South Street will temporarily only be providing lab specimen collection services to our maternity population. However, we do anticipate offering services to all patients in the future. We will be sure to keep our community updated as our services evolve at this new location!
The Glens Falls Hospital Laboratory is the only laboratory in the Glens Falls region that provides your physician with 24-hour access to your medical records and test results. By choosing us, you can rest assured that in an emergency, your doctor will have the most recent test results available whether they were performed as an inpatient, emergency patient, or outpatient. This continuum of care can play a vital role when there is an immediate need for decisive medical information.
We are committed to providing fast and efficient results for a broad range of tests including the specialty areas of hematology, chemistry, urinalysis, coagulation, therapeutic drug monitoring, microbiology, blood banking, serology, surgical pathology, and cytology.
Our Laboratory is licensed by the New York State Department of Health. Our team of Pathologists work directly with our licensed laboratory professionals to provide accurate and reliable results utilizing the latest technology.
- NYS Clinical Laboratory Permit (PDF)
- Collection Station Permit – Hudson Falls Lab Collection (PDF)
- Collection Station Permit – Laboratory Services at HHHN Moreau Family Health
- Collecting Station Permit – Laboratory Services at HHHN West Mountain
- Collecting Station Permit – GFH Medical Centers and Off-site Locations
- POC CLIA License- Glens Falls Medical Groups (PDF)
- NYS Department of Health License for GFH POC Testing (PDF)
- Laboratory Requisition Form