Glens Falls Hospital has invested greatly in facilities and technology to treat cardiovascular conditions and care for cardiovascular patients who require a hospital stay. We proudly provide cutting edge cardiac services at Adirondack Cardiology and at the main hospital campus.
The Juckett Family Cardiovascular Center at Glens Falls Hospital is home to two state-of-the-art Interventional Radiology labs, two dedicated Cardiac Catheterization labs, and a minor procedures room, for lifesaving procedures such as coronary angioplasty and diagnostic catheterizations.
Our Coronary Care Unit serves patients with severe and life-threatening cardiac disease and those suffering from cardiac-related complications.
Our Cardiac Telemetry Unit serves patients who require close and continuous cardiac monitoring due to a history of cardiovascular disease or other cardiac conditions.
As a recipient of the American Heart Association’s Mission: Lifeline Award, Glens Falls Hospital patients benefit from our focus on acute, high-risk, and time sensitive treatment as it relates to cardiac diseases. We are honored to be recognized for our dedication and achievements in cardiac care.
If you have had a heart attack, open heart surgery or other cardiac-related medical condition, the expert staff of Glens Falls Hospital’s Cardiac Rehabilitation Program can help you improve your health.
Our experienced, multi-disciplinary team of professionals, including cardiologists, registered nurses, exercise physiologists, and psychologists will work with you to:
- Improve your heart’s working capacity
- Build your strength and endurance
- Reduce the risk of long-term disabilities
- Return to favorite hobbies or sports
- Improve your quality of life
Our Cardiac Rehabilitation program features:
- Close cooperation with your physician
- A personalized exercise program
- Coordination of your care by an experienced nurse
- Modern monitoring and exercise equipment
- Participation in most insurance plans
- Personal and group education for patients and families including heart-healthy eating, modifying your risk factors, and reducing stress
To learn more about Cardiac Rehabilitation at Glens Falls Hospital, please call 518-926-5944.