Our staff will work closely with patients, families, and other partners in care to determine care planning, decision making, how to promote safety, and how to support the patient during the hospital stay.
The safety of our patients, visitors and staff is always our first priority.
- Visiting hours will be 11am – 8pm, seven days per week.
- Each inpatient may have two visitors at one time; visitors may come and go during visiting hours.
- Visitors must be age 12 and older; visitors under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Visitors will enter only through the Tower Entrance where they will be greeted and screened by security.
- MASKS ARE NOW OPTIONAL
- Visitors will be asked to use hand sanitizer at the screening station and practice good hand hygiene for the duration of their visit.
- Please understand that visitation is not allowed for COVID-19 positive infectious patients.
Additionally, there may be times when visitation must be restricted for privacy or patient care needs. Visitors will be asked to leave during these times to accommodate your loved one’s privacy and dignity.
Partners in care, family, and guests of the patient must be free of contagious disease.
Children 12–17 years of age must be prepared for the hospital environment and the family member’s illness. Children 12–17 years of age must be supervised at all times by an adult family member.
For the safety of our patients, please do not bring the following items into the patient care environment on Tower 5:
- Fresh flowers
- Fruit baskets
- Blankets/stuffed animals
- Outside food or drink