- Are you need support getting the healthcare and social services you need?
- Do you frequently end up in the ER because you don’t have a doctor?
- Do you have trouble remembering your appointments or have a hard time getting there?
- Are you in need of a safe, healthy place to live?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may benefit from Glens Falls Hospital’s Community Care Coordination program.
Our Community Care Coordination team continues to serve the highest need adults and children, providing everything from chronic disease management and behavioral health support, to linkages with community services, such as housing and transportation. Our Care Coordinators participate in rigorous trainings to ensure appropriate care for our most vulnerable populations. Every month, our Care Coordination team works with more than 1,000 adults and youth to support improved health for individuals and families in our region.
Care Coordinators provide longitudinal care coordination to support improved health outcomes for patients of our regional Medical Centers, most notably completing risk stratification to prioritize our highest risk patients.
Our Care Coordinators can help you:
- Find a primary care doctor or specialist
- Find transportation to and from medical appointments
- Keep track of your appointments
- Avoid visits to the emergency room by keeping you healthy
- Obtain the medical care and social services you need (such as food, benefits, and housing)
- Get involved in activities that improve your overall well-being
- Manage crises in your life
Our goal is to ensure that you receive the services you need to stay healthy and active in the community.