Effective June 15th, Glens Falls Hospital will be updating the hours of operation for the following medical imaging service locations:
- GFH Medical Imaging (First Floor) – All modalities are back to normal operations including convenient evening and weekend appointments.
- Pruyn MRI – is now open 5 days/week.
- Advanced Imaging at Baybrook – Mammography and Bone Densitometry is currently available Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. CAT Scan services are also available 5 days/week.
- Medical Imaging at HHHN Moreau Family Health – Ultrasound and X-ray has continued to operate 5 days/week during the COVID pandemic. CAT Scan will be operating 5 days/week.
- Greenwich Imaging Services – Mammography and Bone Densitometry (Dexa scans) are currently available Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesdays. Ultrasound is open Monday – Thursday. CAT Scan will be available on Tuesdays.
- Evergreen Medical Center – Starting June 17th, X-ray services will be available again. This is exciting in that the images will now be digital and in PACS vs. on film.
- The Breast Center at Glens Falls Hospital is open and fully operational for regular business hours.
At all our locations we are compliant with NYS requirements regarding masks, temperature checks, COVID-19 screenings, and social distancing for all employees, patients and visitors. All equipment and surfaces are sanitized between patients. We are committed to providing our patient’s the access they need for vital services in an environment that is safe.