Glens Falls Hospital’s Rehabilitation team is excited to announce that some of our outpatient locations will be reopening!
- Starting June 1, Cambridge Medical Center will resume physical therapy services with limited hours.
- Starting June 8, Physical Therapy at Main St. will resume physical therapy services Monday – Friday with varied hours and early or late appointments available.
- Starting June 10, Cambridge Medical Center will be resuming physical therapy Monday -Thursday 7:00am-5:00pm.
- Starting June 15, Greenwich Medical Center will resume physical therapy services Monday – Thursday from 7:00am-5:30pm.
- The Rehabilitation and Wellness Center will continue to be open for regular business hours.
At all our locations we are compliant with NYS requirements regarding masks, temperature checks, COVID-19 screenings, and social distancing for all employees, patients and visitors. All patients are seen one on one with all equipment and treatment surfaces being sanitized between patients. We are committed to providing our patient’s the access they need for vital services in an environment that is safe.