At Glens Falls Hospital, we are a collaborative team of compassionate care givers and support staff where everyone is an essential member of a vibrant healthcare team. We value and respect each other, and have a shared goal to provide exceptional care and support to our patients and community.
If you are excited about starting a career in a field that truly makes a difference in people’s lives, and in the community, join us at Glens Falls Hospital! Apply today to become a:
- Patient Care Associate
- Behavioral Health Technician
- Lab Assistant
- Central Sterile Technician
- Food Service Associate
- Security Officer
- Endoscopy Technician
- Pharmacy Technician
- and more!
* On-the-job training provided. No college education required.
Glens Falls Hospital offers excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salaries and generous shift differentials
- Earned time off (ETO) accruals for vacation, sick, personal and holidays
- Affordable health, dental, vision plans
- Tuition and certification reimbursements
- 403b retirement plan with matching hospital contribution
- No-cost life insurance
- Enhanced short-term disability
- A large variety of supplemental and voluntary benefits
- Employee Assistance Program