Beginning Jan. 1, 2024, Wellcare health insurance will no longer include Glens Falls Hospital in its coverage network. This change applies to all Wellcare insurance products, although emergency medical services at our hospital will remain available regardless of insurance.
For questions regarding insurance plan enrollment, patients can contact the following organizations:
- Medicaid, Child Health Plus, Essential Plans, or the New York State Health Plan Marketplace: New York State of Health 855-355-5777 nystateofhealth.ny.gov
- Medicare: 800-633-4227 TTY: 877-486-2048 medicare.gov
For questions regarding health plan coverage under Wellcare, patients can contact Wellcare directly using the information below or the telephone number on your Wellcare insurance card.
- Wellcare’s local number: 518-431-6900
- Wellcare’s general number: 800-960-2530
- Wellcare’s website: wellcare.com
Our patients have many options when it comes to health care coverage at Glens Falls Hospital and across the Albany Med Health System. We accept the following Medicare Advantage health insurance plans for the 2024 benefit year:
- Empire Blue Cross
- Highmark Blue of Northeastern New York
- Fidelis Care
- United Health Care