SPECIAL NOTICE FOR VISITORS
Effective Friday, June 16, 2023 new visitation guidelines will go into effect for hospital inpatients in a manner that maintains the safety of patients, visitors, and staff:
- At the Joyce Stock Snuggery, expectant mothers in labor may have up to two unique support people. Siblings 12 and under must attend Sibling Attended Delivery Class.
- After birth, the spouse/primary support person is welcome anytime for the duration of the mother’s and baby’s hospital stay, otherwise patients can have siblings of the baby and two other visitors at any one time during the regular visiting hours of 11am-8pm.
- Special Care Nursery patients may have one birth parent plus one significant other.
- All visitors must be age 12 or older; visitors under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- We recognize that in certain circumstances these guidelines will need to be modified – your care providers will work with you if this is the case in your situation.
MASKS ARE REQUIRED
THANK YOU for your understanding! Feel free to speak with your care givers if you have any concerns. You may also ask to speak with a Patient Experience Representative at any time.
Fathers/Significant Others are welcome anytime.
All others may visit from 11:00am – 8:00pm.
Exceptions to this include flu or any other community outbreak where infection poses a larger threat.
Note: All visitors will be greeted by Security and asked to show a photo ID. These include, but are not limited to, a driver’s license, military ID, or School ID. If a visitor does not have an ID, the security team will work with the visitor on a case by case basis. A photo will be taken and a visitor badge will be issued to give you access to the Hospital campus. We appreciate your cooperation.