We are pleased to announce the reopening of our Wellness Center (2 Country Club Road, Queensbury, NY) on November 9, 2020 for general gym services. We have met the NYS requirements and have been approved by Warren County to reopen. Out of an abundance of caution and care, we will be instituting new procedures to assure the safety of our staff and members.
Here’s what’s new:
- Our Wellness Center hours will be Monday to Thursday 7 am to 6 pm and Friday 7 am to 4 pm.
- We will be closed on Saturday and Sunday.
- Any unused balance of paid memberships prior to closure in March will be honored and time will be extended when members resume.
- We are not currently holding any group classes or pool classes at this time.
- Locker rooms and showers will be closed, so we kindly ask that you come ready to exercise.
- Our public water fountains are also not in use. Please bring your own water. We also have a vending machine in the lobby where water can be purchased if needed.
- All members will need to make reservations. No walk-ins will be allowed. We will be limiting the number of members in the gym to allow for social distancing.
- Member visits will be limited to 45 minutes.
- Reservations will be limited to a 7 day window for a maximum of 3 times a week.
- Reservations can be made by calling (518) 926-2044 or online. For online reservations, you will need an account set up. Please speak to one of our staff if you are interested in this option.
- All members will be required to complete a health screening and temperature check at each visit. Your temperature must be below 100.0 and you must pass the health screening upon arrival each visit to be allowed to use the Wellness Center.
- Members must wear an approved face covering which includes disposable face masks and cloth based face coverings at all times. Bandanas, buffs, and gaiters are NOT acceptable face coverings for fitness centers.
- Equipment has been reorganized and restricted so members are at least 6ft apart in all direction. Signage has been placed on equipment that is not in use.
- Our staff will be sanitizing all equipment between each use. Signage on the equipment will let you know if it’s been sanitized.
We want you to trust our team for a safe experience today. We have advanced screening, sterilization and cleaning processes in place, and all necessary materials to support your health and safety. Additionally, we want to assure you that our staff are screened daily and wear Glens Falls Hospital approved procedural masks at all times.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our exercise physiology staff at (518) 916-2044. We look forward to seeing you soon – and thank you for choosing Glens Falls Hospital!