The Wellness Center is pleased to announce a change in our services and operations with many COVID restrictions being lifted. These changes will be effective Thursday, July 1, 2021.
- Members no longer need to make appointments and there is no restrictions on the number of visits per week
- All equipment will now be available for use
- Closing hours will return to 5 pm on Friday
- Members no longer need to log their temperature
- Changing rooms, showers and water fountains are now all accessible
What hasn’t changed?
- As we are part of a healthcare facility, all members must wear a mask or face-covering at all times when in the building
- Members must still complete a screening at each visit
- Hand hygiene and sanitation of the equipment between will still be a priority and monitored by staff
- Air filtration systems will still be in use
- The Wellness Center will be closed from 1:00pm-2:00pm for administrative tasks
- Pool services, group classes and Saturday hours will look to resume this fall. More details to come!