Practice Cardiology in the Beautiful Adirondack Region of NY – Glens Falls, Lake George, Saratoga!
- Glens Falls Hospital is located in upstate New York with Lake George, Saratoga Springs and the Adirondack Mountains just outside our door.
- The region provides an exceptional quality of life with family-focused communities boasting high quality yet affordable housing with access to excellent public and private schools.
- An impressive array of cultural activities are afforded all year round and include a strong arts community, world renowned art museum, live music of various genres, professional and local theater, unique culinary experiences, and a variety of annual festivals catering to every interest.
- Hiking, camping, boating, skiing, and golfing are among the many outdoor activities enjoyed in the Adirondacks
- NYC, Boston, and Montreal are within a three-hour drive.
- Practice opportunities are available for a Non-Invasive Cardiologist with preference to a Fellowship Trained Cardiac Imaging Specialist
- Join a well-established Cardiology practice that is part of the Glens Falls Hospital Employed Provider Network
- The practice is currently comprised of 11 Cardiologists: 8 generalists, 2 interventionalists, 1 electrophysiologist, and 5 PA’s
- Full time 4 ½ day work week
- Call time distributed equitably among group, average of 1:9
- Cardiology Services include
- IAC Accredited Echocardiography Lab offering 3D, TEE, and strain (office and hospital)
- IAC Accredited Vascular Lab (office)
- IAC Accredited Nuclear Imaging (office and hospital)
- Stress testing areas (office and hospital)
- Cardiac rehab program
- EP services including testing, outpatient monitoring, cardiac ablation, implanted monitoring, and therapeutic device implantation
- The incoming physician will join a very collegial and collaborative environment that offers strong APP support and a primarily consultative hospital service.
- Medent and Cerner EMR
- We offer a highly attractive compensation package that includes generous time off, CME, and relocation allowances