- Join 5 Physicians and 3 mid-level providers.
- Work 1:1 with an oncologist who specializes in lung cancer, head neck cancer and brain tumors. He also sees patients with malignant hematology (leukemia, lymphoma, myeloma) and nonmalignant blood disorders.
- Experience in oncology highly preferred.
If no previous experience in oncology, then a minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience in internal medicine is required.
- Primarily outpatient clinic (Monday through Friday) from 8:30 AM to 4 PM and no weekends.
- Accredited by the American College of Surgeons as a Comprehensive Community Cancer Center and the American College of Radiology as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence
- State-of-the-art Cancer Center is conveniently located within Glens Falls Hospital along with on-site radiation oncology, PET/CT imaging, infusion, laboratory, pharmacy, and genetic counseling services
- Ample opportunity to participate in cooperative group and industry sponsored Clinical Research
- Work collaboratively with a team of highly motivated staff in a comprehensive cancer center.
- Newly renovated Hematology/Oncology Clinic
- Glens Falls Hospital is a 391-bed ANCC Magnet Recognized community hospital and is an affiliate of the Albany Med Health System.
- Excellent support services including nurse navigation, oncology specialty pharmacy, genetic counseling and clinical research.
- Hospital-employed position with competitive compensation and benefits
Base compensation range based on experience: $107,874 – $120,295
- Glens Falls is located in Warren County and just a short drive away from Saratoga Springs, the Adirondack Mountains, Lake George and Lake Champlain.
- Safe, family-focused communities with affordable housing and excellent public and private schools
- Cultural opportunities abound throughout the year including world-renowned symphonies, ballets, and theaters, unique dining experiences and a variety of annual festivals catering to every interest
- Hiking, camping, boating, skiing, and golfing are among the many outdoor activities to be enjoyed
- Albany International Airport is less than one hour away. NYC, Boston and Montreal are three hours away