- General outpatient neurology office practice as well as inpatient and emergency consultative services.
- Call 1:4.
- Our partnership with Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) Tele-Neurology Program provides tele-stroke coverage for our ED as well as Stroke Program assistance and additional education resources.
- Stroke Fellowship preferred.
- Hospital-employed position with competitive compensation and benefits
- Glens Falls Hospital is a 391-bed ANCC Magnet Recognized community hospital and is an affiliate of the Albany Med Health System.
More about Glens Falls Hospital Neurology:
- NYS Stroke Designation and DNV Certified Primary Stroke Center. We achieved the Bronze Award in the inaugural year of the program, Silver in 2020, and Gold Plus the last two years. We participate in state and regional stroke quality improvement projects.
- Cared for 400 stroke/TIA patients annually
- Consulted on over 900 neurology inpatients annually
- Administer an average 50 cases of thrombolytic therapy annually
- NYS designation as a Center for Excellence in Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Neuro-diagnostic Center with interpretation of EEG, EMG, Evoke Potential studies, Carotid & Transcranial Doppler studies.
- Concussion Clinic
- Headache and Botox clinic
- Glens Falls Neurology is eager to support the expansion of services and procedures with growth of the service line in efforts to meet our community’s neurological needs.
- Glens Falls is located in Warren County and just a short drive away from Saratoga Springs, the Adirondack Mountains, Lake George and Lake Champlain.
- Safe, family-focused communities with affordable housing and excellent public and private schools
- Cultural opportunities abound throughout the year including world-renowned symphonies, ballets, and theaters, unique dining experiences and a variety of annual festivals catering to every interest
- Hiking, camping, boating, skiing, and golfing are among the many outdoor activities to be enjoyed
- Albany International Airport is less than one hour away. NYC, Boston and Montreal are three hours away