- Join a well-established Urology practice of of 2 Physicians and 2 APPs
- Schedule is a balance of OR, Office and Inpatient rounding including call
- Support of a full spectrum Medical Group of Primary Care, Specialists and Hospitalist service colleagues
- Access to Urology Sub-Specialist through Albany Medical Center
- State-of-the-Art Hospital
- Hospital-Employed Position with competitive compensation and full benefits and Residency Stipend
- Glens Falls Hospital is a 391-bed ANCC Magnet Recognized community hospital and is an affiliate of the Albany Med Health System.
Base compensation range based on experience: $402,460-$486,010
- Glens Falls is located in Warren County and just a short drive away from Saratoga Springs, the Adirondack Mountains, Lake George and Lake Champlain.
- Safe, family-focused communities with affordable housing and excellent public and private schools
- Cultural opportunities abound throughout the year including world-renowned symphonies, ballets, and theaters, unique dining experiences and a variety of annual festivals catering to every interest
- Hiking, camping, boating, skiing, and golfing are among the many outdoor activities to be enjoyed
- Albany International Airport is less than one hour away. NYC, Boston and Montreal are three hours away