- Join 6 Physicians, 2 PA’s and 1 NP in a busy, well-established regional hospital-employed Cancer Center with a strong referral base
- Accredited by the American College of Surgeons as a Comprehensive Community Cancer Center and the American College of Radiology as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence
- State-of-the-art Cancer Center is conveniently located within Glens Falls Hospital along with on-site radiation oncology, PET/CT imaging, infusion, laboratory, pharmacy, and genetic counseling services
- Ample opportunity to participate in cooperative group and industry sponsored Clinical Research
- Newly renovated Clinic
- Glens Falls Hospital is a 391-bed ANCC Magnet Recognized community hospital and is an affiliate of the Albany Med Health System.
- Support of an excellently trained interdisciplinary team of RNs, RDs, pharmacists, psychologists, case managers, etc.
- Hospital-employed position with competitive compensation and benefits
- Call 1:7
- Glens Falls is located in Warren County and just a short drive away from Saratoga Springs, the Adirondack Mountains, Lake George and Lake Champlain.
- Safe, family-focused communities with affordable housing and excellent public and private schools
- Cultural opportunities abound throughout the year including world-renowned symphonies, ballets, and theaters, unique dining experiences and a variety of annual festivals catering to every interest
- Hiking, camping, boating, skiing, and golfing are among the many outdoor activities to be enjoyed
- Albany International Airport is less than one hour away. NYC, Boston and Montreal are three hours away