C.R. Wood Cancer Center at Glens Falls Hospital Seeks BC/BE Oncologist/Hematologist
- Glens Falls Hospital seeks a BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist to join 6 Physicians, 2 PA’s and 1 NP in a busy, well-established regional hospital-employed Cancer Center with a strong referral base
- C.R. Wood Cancer Center at Glens Falls Hospital is accredited by the American College of Surgeons as a Comprehensive Community Cancer Center
- The Breast Center at Glens Falls Hospital is accredited by the American College of Radiology as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence
- State-of-the-art Cancer Center is conveniently located within Glens Falls Hospital along with on-site radiation oncology, PET/CT imaging, infusion, laboratory, pharmacy, and genetic counseling services
- Ample opportunity to participate in cooperative group and industry sponsored Clinical Research
- The Hematology/Oncology Clinic is undergoing an extensive renovation project to improve patient flow – it is scheduled for completion in September 2021
- Glens Falls Hospital is a 391-bed ANCC Magnet Recognized community hospital and is an affiliate of the Albany Med Health System.
- Support of an excellently trained interdisciplinary team of RNs, RDs, pharmacists, psychologists, case managers, etc.
- Hospital-employed position offering a competitive salary and full benefits package
- Weekend call is 1:7 and allows for collaboration to provide a balanced work schedule
- Safe, family-focused communities with affordable housing and excellent public and private schools
- Cultural opportunities abound throughout the year including world-renowned symphonies, ballets, and theater in Saratoga Springs
- Hiking, camping, boating, skiing, and golfing are among the many outdoor activities to be enjoyed
- NYC, Boston and Montreal are 3 hours away
Want to know more about the region?
Glens Falls is located in Warren County and just a short drive away from Saratoga Springs, the Adirondack Mountains, Lake George and Lake Champlain. The region provides family-friendly communities with quality affordable housing and excellent public and private schools. Area cultural opportunities are limitless and include live music, professional and local theater, unique dining experiences and a variety of annual festivals catering to every interest. Hiking, camping, boating, skiing, and golfing are among the many outdoor activities enjoyed in the Adirondacks. NYC, Boston, and Montreal are popular day trips for residents.