- Join an integrated and progressive Anesthesia team with 8 physicians and 13 CRNAs.
- Strong support team keeps our ORs running smoothly.
- Full time, flexible schedule.
- Call is shared evenly among the physician team – 14 hour weekday call and 24 hour weekend call. Call is 5pm – 7am with pre and post call off.
- Variety of cases including: Endo, Ortho, Uro, Vascular, General Surgery, Plastics, Robotics, OB-GYN, GI, IR, Healthy Pediatrics. No heads, no hearts.
- CRNAs practice under MD supervision.
- Hospital-Employed Position with competitive compensation, generous benefits, loan forgiveness and sign on.
- Glens Falls Hospital is a 391-bed ANCC Magnet Recognized community hospital and is an affiliate of the Albany Med Health System.
- Glens Falls is located in Warren County and just a short drive away from the Adirondack Mountains, Lake George, Lake Champlain and Saratoga Springs.
- Safe, family-focused communities with affordable housing and excellent public and private schools. Glens Falls Public Schools have an excellent student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1 and the high school ranks in the top 7% nationally.
- Cultural opportunities abound throughout the year including world-renowned symphonies, ballets, and theaters, unique dining experiences, a variety of annual festivals catering to every interest, or enjoy a great family day at Six Flags Great Escape Amusement Park.
- Hiking, camping, fishing, boating, skiing, mountain biking and golfing are among the many outdoor activities to be enjoyed. A skiers paradise with several options for all skill levels – West Mountain, 3 miles away; Gore Mountain 45 minutes away; Whiteface in Lake Placid NY and “The Beast of the East” in Killington VT which are under a two hour drive.
- Albany International Airport is less than one hour away. NYC, Boston and Montreal are a three hour drive.