The GI Center is a state-of-the-art facility where gastrointestinal and liver disorders are diagnosed and treated in an efficient and coordinated manner. The Center includes five procedure rooms and a fully equipped fluoroscopy suite should X-rays be required during your procedure. There are also adjoining areas for patient reception, admission, recovery and discharge. Dressing and restroom facilities are conveniently located for patient use.
Please note, the GI Center is located in the rear of the hospital, behind the Emergency Department.
- Upper Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (EGD)*
- Lower Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (Colonoscopy)*
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)*
- Esophageal Dilation
- Endoscopic Ultrasound*
- Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA)
- Endoscopic Mucosal Resection (EMR)
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG) (Feeding Tube Placement)*
- Fecal Microbiota Transplants
*May incorporate therapeutic interventions such as biopsy, polyp/lesion removal, argon plasma coagulation (APC), stent placement/removal, dilation, endoscopic banding, sclerotherapy, botulinum toxin (Botox) injection, hemostatic (treatment of bleeding) techniques, foreign body retrieval, Spyglass®.
Specially trained staff are also available to perform emergency procedures when needed.