- Join the Glens Falls Hospital Neurology team and a NYS Designated Center of Excellence in Alzheimer’s Disease Program
- Part time role, two days per week, flexible schedule
- Hospital-employed position with competitive compensation and benefits
- Glens Falls Hospital is a 391-bed ANCC Magnet Recognized community hospital and is an affiliate of the Albany Med Health System.
Base compensation range based on experience: $43,473-$47,990, Part time, 16 hrs/week
YOU will be:
- A member of a well distinguished Neurology practice
- An APP with deep interest in Alzheimer’s Disease, related dementias and neurocognition
- A continuous learner interested in being part of a supportive team
More about Glens Falls Hospital Neurology:
- NYS designation as a Center for Excellence in Alzheimer’s Disease.
- NYS Stroke Designation and DNV Certified Primary Stroke Center. We achieved the Bronze Award in the inaugural year of the program, Silver in 2020, and Gold Plus the last two years. We participate in state and regional stroke quality improvement projects.
- Cared for 400 stroke/TIA patients annually
- Consulted on over 900 neurology inpatients annually
- Administer an average 50 cases of thrombolytic therapy annually
- Neuro-diagnostic Center with interpretation of EEG, EMG, Evoke Potential studies, Carotid & Transcranial Doppler studies.
- Concussion Clinic
- Headache and Botox clinic
- Glens Falls Neurology is eager to support the expansion of services and procedures with growth of the service line in efforts to meet our community’s neurological needs.
- Glens Falls is located in Warren County and just a short drive away from Saratoga Springs, the Adirondack Mountains, Lake George and Lake Champlain.
- Safe, family-focused communities with affordable housing and excellent public and private schools
- Cultural opportunities abound throughout the year including world-renowned symphonies, ballets, and theaters, unique dining experiences and a variety of annual festivals catering to every interest
- Hiking, camping, boating, skiing, and golfing are among the many outdoor activities to be enjoyed
- Albany International Airport is less than one hour away. NYC, Boston and Montreal are three hours away