Practice Urgent Care in the Beautiful Adirondack Region of NY!
- Glens Falls Hospital is seeking a PA/NP to join our urgent care team on a per diem basis
- Join a well-established practice that is part of the Glens Falls Hospital Employed Provider Network
- Glens Falls Hospital Specialty Practices and Hospitalist Service provide solid support to the Primary and Urgent Care teams
- Strong nursing and administrative support
- On site Medical Imaging and Point of Care Lab testing
- Cerner EMR
- Per diem availability to cover weekdays (12 hour shift) as well as weekends and holidays
- There is an on call provider at all times
- Local EMS within the same complex for emergency transport
- We offer a highly attractive compensation package
- Safe, family-focused communities with affordable housing and excellent public and private schools
- Cultural opportunities abound throughout the year including world-renowned symphonies, ballets, theater
- Hiking, camping, boating, skiing, and golfing are among the many outdoor activities to be enjoyed
- NYC, Boston and Montreal are 3 hours away
Want to know more about the region?
Glens Falls is located in Warren County and just a short drive away from Saratoga Springs, the Adirondack Mountains, Lake George and Lake Champlain. The region provides family-friendly communities with quality affordable housing and excellent public and private schools. Area cultural opportunities are limitless and include live music, professional and local theater, unique dining experiences and a variety of annual festivals catering to every interest. Hiking, camping, boating, skiing, and golfing are among the many outdoor activities enjoyed in the Adirondacks and NYC, Boston, and Montreal are popular day trips for residents.