Glens Falls Hospital Seeks a Physician Assistant to Join Our Cardiology Team!
- Join a well-established and growing program that is part of the Glens Falls Hospital Employed Provider Network.
- Work alongside an experienced dedicated team of physicians (11) and physician assistants (5).
- Full time, including inpatient hospital service, diagnostic testing, and outpatient clinic.
- Full-service cardiology program providing general and interventional cardiology, and electrophysiology services
- Previous cardiology experience preferred but not required
- Cerner and MEDENT EMR
- We offer a highly attractive compensation package that includes generous time off, CME and relocation.
- Glens Falls Hospital is a 391-bed ANCC Magnet Recognized community hospital and is an affiliate of the Albany Med Health System.
- Safe, family-focused communities with affordable housing and excellent public and private schools
- Cultural opportunities abound throughout the year including world-renowned symphonies, ballets, and theater in Saratoga Springs
- Hiking, camping, boating, skiing, and golfing are among the many outdoor activities to be enjoyed
- NYC, Boston and Montreal are 3 hours away
Want to know more about the region?
Glens Falls is located in Warren County and just a short drive away from Saratoga Springs, the Adirondack Mountains, Lake George and Lake Champlain. The region provides family-friendly communities with quality affordable housing and excellent public and private schools. Area cultural opportunities are limitless and include live music, professional and local theater, unique dining experiences and a variety of annual festivals catering to every interest. Hiking, camping, boating, skiing, and golfing are among the many outdoor activities enjoyed in the Adirondacks. NYC, Boston, and Montreal are popular day trips for residents.