Practice Primary Care in the Beautiful Adirondack Region of NY!
- Glens Falls Hospital is seeking a MD/DO to join our team at Cambridge Medical Center in Cambridge, NY
- Join a well-established Primary Care practice that is part of the Glens Falls Hospital Employed Provider Network
- Glens Falls Hospital Specialty Practices and Hospitalist Service provide solid support to the Primary Care teams
- Strong nursing and administrative support
- On site Medical Imaging, Lab, PT, OT Services
- Cerner EMR
- Full time, flexible schedule
- Telephone call only with average commitment of three weeks per year
- We offer a highly attractive compensation package that includes generous time off, CME and relocation
- Safe, family-focused communities with affordable housing and excellent public and private schools
- Cultural opportunities abound throughout the year including world-renowned symphonies, ballets, theater
- Hiking, camping, boating, skiing, and golfing are among the many outdoor activities to be enjoyed
- NYC, Boston and Montreal are 3 hours away
Want to know more about the region?
Cambridge, New York is located in Washington County, situated between Saratoga Springs, NY and Manchester, VT. Cambridge is home to its own Food Coop, an independent bookstore, variety of restaurants, and plethora of arts and cultural experiences, like an annual balloon festival. Southern Vermont ski resorts, the Berkshires, and the Adirondacks are just a short drive away. With many lakes and scenic trails, fishing, kayaking, tubing, swimming, hiking, and skiing are just some of the many outdoor activities enjoyed in the Cambridge area. Although a view of Mount Equinox is visible from many points in Cambridge area, you are still just less than an hour to a major international airport for easy travel.