Glens Falls Hospital is seeking a Full Time BC Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners to join our Inpatient Behavioral Health Team!
- Join an integrated psychiatry team consisting of Psychiatrists, PMHNPs and an experienced support team including nurses, social workers and counselors who serve a broad patient population.
- Full Time position, Monday – Friday and participate in call rotation
- Hospital-employed position with competitive hourly rate and benefits.
- Clinical and administrative support is onsite.
- Very supportive team and a collegial work environment.
- Glens Falls Hospital is a 391-bed ANCC Magnet Recognized community hospital and is an affiliate of the Albany Med Health System.
- Safe, family-focused communities with affordable housing and excellent public and private schools
- Cultural opportunities abound throughout the year including world-renowned symphonies, ballets, theater
- Hiking, camping, boating, skiing, and golfing are among the many outdoor activities to be enjoyed
- NYC, Boston and Montreal are 3 hours away
Want to know more about the region?
Glens Falls is located in Warren County and just a short drive away from Saratoga Springs, the Adirondack Mountains, Lake George and Lake Champlain. The region provides family-friendly communities with quality affordable housing and excellent public and private schools. Area cultural opportunities are limitless and include live music, professional and local theater, unique dining experiences and a variety of annual festivals catering to every interest. Hiking, camping, boating, skiing, and golfing are among the many outdoor activities enjoyed in the Adirondacks and NYC, Boston, and Montreal are popular day trips for residents.