Glens Falls Hospital Seeks An Experienced Physician Assistant to Join Our Surgical Assistant Program!
- Join a growing surgical assistant program that is part of the Glens Falls Hospital Employed Provider Network.
- Provide surgical assistance to multiple specialties including General Surgery, Plastic Surgery, ENT, GYN, Urology.
- Robotic experience is a plus and we are willing to train.
- This position includes peri-operative management of the patient – Admissions, Discharges, Rounding, Consults.
- Practice as an integral member of the OR team.
- Full time, flexible schedule.
- Opportunity to participate in the call schedule for additional compensation.
- Minimum one year of PA surgical assistant experience required.
- Cerner EMR.
- We offer a highly attractive compensation package that includes generous time off, CME and relocation.
- Safe, family-focused communities with affordable housing and excellent public and private schools
- Cultural opportunities abound throughout the year including world-renowned symphonies, ballets, theater
- Hiking, camping, boating, skiing, and golfing are among the many outdoor activities to be enjoyed
- NYC, Boston and Montreal are 3 hours away
Want to know more about the region?
Glens Falls is located in Warren County and just a short drive away from Saratoga Springs, the Adirondack Mountains, Lake George and Lake Champlain. The region provides family-friendly communities with quality affordable housing and excellent public and private schools. Area cultural opportunities are limitless and include live music, professional and local theater, unique dining experiences and a variety of annual festivals catering to every interest. Hiking, camping, boating, skiing, and golfing are among the many outdoor activities enjoyed in the Adirondacks. NYC, Boston, and Montreal are popular day trips for residents.