Glens Falls Hospital Seeks An Experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to Join Our Palliative Care Team!
- Join a growing program that is part of the Glens Falls Hospital Employed Provider Network.
- Provide Palliative Care support to inpatients and their families at GFH.
- Work alongside an experienced team of physicians.
- Full time, flexible schedule. No weekends. No call.
- Minimum two years of experience required.
- Cerner EMR
- We offer a highly attractive compensation package that includes generous time off, CME and relocation.
- Glens Falls Hospital is a 391-bed ANCC Magnet Recognized community hospital and is an affiliate of the Albany Med Health System.
- Safe, family-focused communities with affordable housing and excellent public and private schools
- Cultural opportunities abound throughout the year including world-renowned symphonies, ballets, and theater in Saratoga Springs
- Hiking, camping, boating, skiing, and golfing are among the many outdoor activities to be enjoyed
- NYC, Boston and Montreal are 3 hours away
Want to know more about the region?
Glens Falls is located in Warren County and just a short drive away from Saratoga Springs, the Adirondack Mountains, Lake George and Lake Champlain. The region provides family-friendly communities with quality affordable housing and excellent public and private schools. Area cultural opportunities are limitless and include live music, professional and local theater, unique dining experiences and a variety of annual festivals catering to every interest. Hiking, camping, boating, skiing, and golfing are among the many outdoor activities enjoyed in the Adirondacks. NYC, Boston, and Montreal are popular day trips for residents.