- Join an integrated and progressive Behavioral Health team of Psychiatrists, PMHNPs and experienced support team of nurses, social workers, care managers and counselors who serve a broad patient population
- 30 bed Inpatient Unit and 6 bed Crisis Center
- Full time, Monday-Friday, daytime schedule
- Paid call, weeknight call is by telephone only
- Hospital-Employed Position with competitive compensation and full benefits
- Glens Falls Hospital is a 391-bed ANCC Magnet Recognized community hospital and is an affiliate of the Albany Med Health System.
- Glens Falls is located in Warren County and just a short drive away from Saratoga Springs, the Adirondack Mountains, Lake George and Lake Champlain.
- Safe, family-focused communities with affordable housing and excellent public and private schools
- Cultural opportunities abound throughout the year including world-renowned symphonies, ballets, and theaters, unique dining experiences and a variety of annual festivals catering to every interest
- Hiking, camping, boating, skiing, and golfing are among the many outdoor activities to be enjoyed
- Albany International Airport is less than one hour away. NYC, Boston and Montreal are three hours away