Practice Primary Care in the Beautiful Adirondack Region of NY!
- Glens Falls Hospital is seeking a MD/DO to join our primary care team
- Join well-established primary care practices that are part of the Glens Falls Hospital employed provider network
- Glens Falls Hospital specialty practices and hospitalist service provide solid support to the primary care teams
- Strong nursing and administrative support
- On site Medical Imaging, Lab, PT, OT Services at various primary care locations
- Cerner EMR
- Full time, flexible schedule
- Telephone call only with average commitment of three weeks per year
- We offer a highly attractive compensation package that includes generous time off, CME and relocation
- Loan forgiveness is also available in several primary care locations
- Safe, family-focused communities with affordable housing and excellent public and private schools
- Cultural opportunities abound throughout the year including world-renowned symphonies, ballets, theater
- Hiking, camping, boating, skiing, and golfing are among the many outdoor activities to be enjoyed
- NYC, Boston and Montreal are 3 hours away
Want to know more about the region?
Glens Falls is located in Warren County and just a short drive away from Saratoga Springs, the Adirondack Mountains, Lake George and Lake Champlain. The region provides family-friendly communities with quality affordable housing and excellent public and private schools. Area cultural opportunities are limitless and include live music, professional and local theater, unique dining experiences and a variety of annual festivals catering to every interest. Hiking, camping, boating, skiing, and golfing are among the many outdoor activities enjoyed in the Adirondacks and NYC, Boston, and Montreal are popular day trips for residents.