Practice Pediatrics in the Beautiful Adirondack Region of NY!
- Glens Falls Hospital is seeking a BC Neonatal Nurse Practitioner to join our Pediatric Hospitalist team
- Join one MD and one NNP in this well-established service that is part of the Glens Falls Hospital Employed Provider Network
- Approximately 1200 deliveries annually in our patient centered LRDP unit
- Strong nursing and administrative support
- Cerner EMR
- Full time, flexible schedule
- We offer a highly attractive compensation package that includes generous time off, CME
- Safe, family-focused communities with affordable housing and excellent public and private schools
- Cultural opportunities abound throughout the year including world-renowned symphonies, ballets, theater
- Hiking, camping, boating, skiing, and golfing are among the many outdoor activities to be enjoyed
- NYC, Boston and Montreal are 3 hours away
Want to know more about the region?
Glens Falls is located in Warren County and just a short drive away from Saratoga Springs, the Adirondack Mountains, Lake George and Lake Champlain. The region provides family-friendly communities with quality affordable housing and excellent public and private schools. Area cultural opportunities are limitless and include live music, professional and local theater, unique dining experiences and a variety of annual festivals catering to every interest. Hiking, camping, boating, skiing, and golfing are among the many outdoor activities enjoyed in the Adirondacks. NYC, Boston, and Montreal are popular day trips for residents.