The Nutrition Center of Glens Falls Hospital is pleased to present an innovative new program focused on helping you understand, and build the confidence to modify, your lifestyle behaviors.
- Learn how food is the foundation of health
- Learn how to identify your lifestyle pattern
- Learn how sleep habits impact weight
- Understand myths vs. facts
- Learn how to balance your meals at home, at work, eating out and during special occasions
- Establish realistic health goals
Change It Up is:
- Offered in small, interactive groups for personalized attention and comfort
- Presented by the region's leading health care provider, Glens Falls Hospital
- Facilitated by a Registered Dietitian (RD)
- Presented in six sessions covering a 10-week period
Call (518) 926-2615 today to reserve your place
registration is just $125. Sign up with a friend and begin the transformation together.