- Behavioral Health Home
- - Adult Outpatient Center
- - Center for Children & Families
- - Center for Recovery
- - Intensive Day Treatment Program
- - Inpatient Behavioral Health Unit
Center for Recovery
The Center for Recovery offers an array of outpatient services to adults and adolescents, including alcohol/substance abuse evaluations, individual and family counseling, group therapy, medication therapy, and vocational services. Our staff includes a psychiatrist, registered nurse, social workers, credentialed substance abuse counselors, and a vocational counselor. Intensive outpatient treatment is available by arrangement according to clinical needs, up to five days per week.
Most commercial insurance is accepted, as are Medicaid and Medicare. A sliding fee scale is available for uninsured residents of Warren or Washington counties who do not have insurance coverage.
Glens Falls: Referrals are made by calling (518) 926-7200. An appointment is scheduled at the time of the call.
Hudson Falls and Satellite Locations: Referrals are made by calling the Washington County office at (518) 747-8001. Appointments at the satellite locations are made through the main offices.
- Wednesdays at the Potter's House, Pine Knolls in South Glens Falls
Contact is Judy- 518-796-0694
- Mondays - First Presbyterian, W. High St, Ballston Spa (7pm)
Contact is Cathy -518-994-1196.
- Tuesdays - United Methodist Church, Aviation Rd, Queensbury (7pm)
- Wednesdays - Centenary Methodist Church, Charles St, Greenwich (7:30p)
- Thursdays - First Presbyterian Church, Parish House, River St, Hudson Falls (8pm)
- Fridays - First Baptist Church, Maple St, Glens Falls (10:15am)
Substance Abuse and the Impact on the Family System