Education & Support
We are pleased to offer the following education and support programs:
Adirondack Mountains New Voice Club
- Please call Maggie Dochak at (518) 926-2050 for more information.
Stroke Support Group
As part of a comprehensive continuum of rehabilitation care, GFH sponsors a stroke support group each month that provides education and support for individuals who have suffered a stroke and their caregivers. The group provides the opportunity to meet other stroke survivors and caregivers, share challenges, and learn how others adapt and problem solve. The group is facilitated by a rehab professional with specialty interest in stroke and is tailored to interests of the group. Please join us. . .
Day: The last Monday of each month.
Time: 4:30 - 5:30 p.m.
Location: Glens Falls Hospital's Rehabilitation and Wellness Center
2 Country Club Road
- Please call the Rehabilitation and Wellness Center at (518) 926-2000 for more information.
Internet Stroke Resources
Community Education Programs
Our Rehabilitation Services staff is available to provide educational programs on a variety of topics to community groups, agencies, or employers.
- Your Healthy Back
- Gait Belt Training for Health Professionals
- Your Healthy Voice for Teachers
- Upper Extremity Cumulative Trauma Injuries
- Assessment and Management of Swallowing Disorders
- Splinting Basics for Nurses and Nurses Aides
For more information, or to discuss additional program topics, please call us at 1-866-728-0103.