How To Join The 1897 Circle
The following types of gift commitments, confirmed in writing and subject to certain restrictions, qualify you for membership in The 1897 Circle:
- A bequest provision in your Will or revocable trust;
- A life-income gift that names Glens Falls Hospital foundation as a remainder beneficiary, such as a charitable gift annuity or a charitable remainder trust.
- A charitable lead trust that provides income to Glens Falls Hospital Foundation for a donor's lifetime or a term of years;
- A gift of assignment or qualified retirement plan assets;
- A gift of life insurance;
- Real estate gifts and other property.
We are happy to work with you and your professional advisor to determine the gift and tax-planning method most beneficial to you.
For information on gift plans and membership in The 1897 Circle, please call the Glens Falls Hospital Foundation at (518) 926-5960.