If you have had a heart attack, open heart surgery or other cardiac-related medical condition, the expert staff of Glens Falls Hospital's Cardiac Rehabilitation Program can help you improve your health.
Our experienced, multi-disciplinary team of professionals, including cardiologists, registered nurses, exercise physiologists, psychologists and
- Improve your heart's working capacity
- Build your strength and endurance
- Reduce the risk of long-term disabilities
- Return to favorite hobbies or sports
- Improve your quality of life
Our Cardiac Rehabilitation program features:
- Close cooperation with your physician
- A personalized exercise program
- Coordination of your care by an experienced nurse
- Modern monitoring and exercise equipment
- Participation in most insurance plans
- Personal and group education for patients and families including heart-healthy eating, modifying your risk factors, and reducing stress.
To learn more about