If you have had a heart attack, open heart surgery or other cardiac-related medical condition, the expert staff of Glens Falls Hospital's Cardiac Rehabilitation Program can help you improve your health.
We also offer a Risk Reduction Program for patients who have not had any of the above conditions, but are at high risk for heart disease because of other conditions, such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes.
Our experienced, multi-disciplinary team of professionals, including cardiologists, registered nurses, exercise physiologists, psychologists and registered dietitians, will help you:
- Improve your heart's working capacity
- Build your strength and endurance
- Reduce the risk of long-term disabilities
- Return to favorite hobbies or sports
- Improve your quality of life
Our Cardiac Rehabilitation program features:
- Close cooperation with your physician
- A personalized exercise program
- Coordination of your care by an experienced nurse
- Modern monitoring and exercise equipment
- Participation in most insurance plans
- Personal and group education for patients and families including heart-healthy eating, modifying your risk factors, and reducing stress.
To learn more about