10 reasons to put your heart in our hands
The physicians of Adirondack Cardiology and Glens Falls Hospital provide a full range of services, from cardiac screening and wellness to diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitative care.
At the heart of this innovative collaboration, patients benefit from:
- High-quality cardiac care from local doctors you know and trust 10 cardiologists, all based in our region, many with lifelong local roots.
- An integrated system of cardiac services in which the doctors of Adirondack Cardiology and Glens Falls Hospital's Cardiovascular Services team work together to coordinate your care from cardiac screening and wellness, to the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac conditions and follow-up rehabilitative care.
- A joint commitment to keeping our region healthy by continually expanding, enhancing and investing in local cardiac care.
Among our many services are:
- Cardiac consultations
- Interventional Angiography
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Stress Echocardiograms
- Transesophageal Echo Testing
- Pacemaker/ICD Insertion and Management
- Holter Monitor/30-Day Event Monitor
- Exercise Stress Testing
- Coumadin Management Clinic
If you are in need of cardiac care, put your heart in the right hands with Adirondack Cardiology and Glens Falls Hospital.
If you are in need of clinical advice after the office has closed, please call your local health center and you will be transferred to an operator who will contact a provider to return your call promptly.
Three convenient locations:
6 Hearts Way, Queensbury
1134 State Rt 29, Greenwich
135 North Road, Wilton
One number for appointments: